Monday 25 July 2011

A nice day out.

Well, I was really hoping that I would be writing about how great my XS 650 is now that it's been on the Dyno and is all set up but............ It's not ready!  Rang and spoke to John Warrington today, the lady on the phone made me feel quite optimistic when she said "I can hear it growling away on the Dyno right now actually" and then John came on :-(

Not ready yet and apparently "The graph doesn't look pretty, the fueling is all wrong and putting the air filters on makes it worse, but it ticks over lovely and starts straight away".  I then mentioned that it had tuning cores fitted into the headers as recommended by Heiden Tuning, they're coming out and we'll see what happens tomorrow.

So it's a good job I had a nice day out with Tony yesterday at the VJMC Show at Lotherton Hall, near Leeds.  Managed to make £100 on the autojumble by selling very little and saw some lovely bikes too, heres a taster, some more pics will be added to a show page later.


750 Honda Cafe Racer


Gorgeous Suzuki GS 1000S

No comments:

Post a Comment