Tuesday 28 June 2011

A bit of progress

Not done a lot this week, work got in the way followed by a bit of decorating that I really couldn't get out of any longer, the book of excuses was empty.  Been out on the Harley though and managed to fit new fork seals in the Temptress, sort out the floppy gear change and give it a fairly decent test ride.  It's 100% better than when it landed at my house and is pretty rideable now.

XS 650 has come to a bit of a standstill for no other reason than I wasn't prepared to pay the stupid prices people charge for brake line fittings. Managed to find some now though on e bay and they are in the post, should have new brake lines made up and fitted over the weekend, then it just needs to go on the dyno and all will be complete.

What next...........!

I'm getting overcrowded so something has to go, I can't seem to get a buyer for the Z650 and I think it's just down to the colour so I'm gonna bite the bullet and paint it a more sedate colour, can I get it done before winter though as the Harley is going to be completely torn down over the winter for a major going over, watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. you could always pay me to repaint the z650 mate !

    ReplyDelete