Tuesday 10 May 2011

No news is bad news.

Made a bit of progress on the XS 650 but it's all little stuff, managed to get some wiring done and was even daring enough to connect the battery up, happily there was no big bang or flames.  Tony McGuire is painting my calipers and polishing my cases cos I simply don't have the space to do it and if I tried my XS would end up covered in shit and over spray. A few more weeks should see it done now though, I can't wait to get it on the road but at the minute I'm just waiting and doing small jobs.
Had my Harley for MOT today and thankfully it passed.
Got a few jobs to do on the Z650 as although it's running well it has an oil leak from the clutch cover which is bad enough for me not to be able to ignore it.
I've also had a change of plan with my DT175, I've put it on e bay and flogged it. I feel a non paying bidder coming on though cos it's been 3 days now and winning bidder has not been in touch!!!

Hopefully more interesting stuff coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment