Wednesday 25 May 2011

Back at it.

Been sorting out some crap and making space in the garage. Got my polishing machine mounted on the wall and have actually polished 2 small engine cases from the XS, need some gloves though as the old finger ends were getting a tad hot. Got 4 days off from Friday so I'll get stuck in, my mission is to polish all the engine cases and get them back on before work on Tuesday, subject to wifey allowing me out to play when the DIY jobs list is getting longer, I may have promised to do some wall papering, doh!

Photos of the polished cases will appear on here very soon. In between sorting out crap I have managed to rebuild and fit my brake calipers, am still missing a bag full of gorgeous Goodridge stainless banjo bolts and fittings though. They'll turn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment