Saturday 12 May 2018

The BMW.

Over the last few years I've been doing a bit of touring across Europe. It's all been on my Harley and I've managed to see quite a bit of Germany, along with France, Belgium, Holland and Luxemburg.
This year I'm going to Barcelona, I'd decided I was going to get a new Harley but with what I'd saved up I found I could keep my Harley and get a 1200 Gsa BMW as a second bike, some of my friends had done similar. So this is it;


Sadly the seat makes this the most uncomfortable bike I've ever sat on, so that has had to be replaced. Apart from that it does everything you'd expect and it does it very well. It does lack a bit of character though and is very much second best to my Harley. I doubt once the Barcelona trip is out of the way that it will be in my garage for much longer. It will be going to a new owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment