Sunday 6 November 2011

Getting there at last.

My new workshop is on track now, it's all at the solicitors and hopefully (unless there's a complete disaster) I should have the keys before December, hopefully within 2 weeks.
I've been collecting bits for my Harley as that's the first project I'm going to do when I get moved in.  I've managed to buy a spare swinging arm that I'm going to send off for chroming, just so I'm not waiting around, I've got some new risers, some bars are coming from a good mate of mine, I've got some new exhaust down pipes and heat shields and some fork gaitors. I've got a matching pair of V Rod master cylinders so I can do a hydraulic clutch conversion and a lowering kit for the back end and finally a bag of correct colour wires so that I can run the wiring through my bigger bars.

Still need inspiration for the new colour scheme though.

1 comment:

  1. as long as its not effing peppermint green lol
    Tony

    ReplyDelete